The application is now open for the 16th Annual Marie “Ma” Brown Scholarship. A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to a qualified Greater KC Public Safety Credit Union member.
- High School SENIOR graduating in Spring 2019.
- Full-time attendance at an accredited college or university in Fall 2019.
- Applicant must be a Credit Union member in good standing for a minimum of twelve months.
- GPA of 2.5 or greater.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Write an original essay of 1,000 words or less on the topic provided on the scholarship application.
- Provide an official transcript from your high school.
- Include Activities/Extra Curricular/Community Service Resume with your application. Please list any activities you have participated in during your high school years including but not limited to clubs, sports, social, school based, religious or community organizations, volunteer work, etc.
- Complete Scholarship Application form.
- Return the above information above no later than Thursday, February 28, 2019 to: Greater KC Public Safety Credit Union Attn: Heather, 2800 E. 14th Street, Kansas City, MO 64127 or email to Heather.Horn@publicsafetycu.org